Our Sweet Angel

Our Sweet Angel

Monday, September 9, 2013

I love you

Dearest Carmen,

It has been 11 months since I held you in my arms.  I think of you with every heartbeat.  Here is a little something for you.


I stroke your arm,
Soft and gently.
I can feel your pulse,
It runs right through me.

When we touch,
We're miles apart.
I can still see your face,
Whenever it's dark

Golden brown hair
Soft beautiful eyes.
The most gorgeous girl,
I've looked in the eyes.

When you smile,
My knees get weak.
One time I even,
Fell off my feet.

Laughter in your voice,
It's stuck in my heart.
I knew that I loved you,
Straight from the start

11 months have passed,
Since I had to let you go.
I guess God had,
Better plans for you.

But I'll never forget you,
Even when I go.
You are the one,
Who changed my whole life.

I'll see you in heaven,
Right when I get there.
You are my angel,
On heaven and earth here

Daddy loves you Carmen




No comments:

Post a Comment