Our Sweet Angel

Our Sweet Angel

Saturday, May 28, 2011

One Day at a Time

Either we have never felt that anything we had to say was important enough to tell the world via "Blogging" - or - we were able to share what we needed to share with the people closest to us without the need of a blog. 

Regardless of the reason, when we found out yesterday that our sweet baby daughter was diagnosed with Leukemia, Heather and I have felt the need to communicate on a broader level to our friends and family.  


The expression, "living one day at a time" has never been so clear as it is this very moment.

Getting Carmen better is all that matters to our little family.  All we want is to see our baby girl swimming in the ocean and chasing her brother at the beach.

Not only is Carmen Leolani the sweetest, most adorable little girl but she is also strong and determined.   We are so proud of her strength during this scary time.

The gracious support from our friends and family over the last day has been overwhelming.  We welcome all of your support, advice, prayers and well wishes. 

To be perfectly honest, this is all so sudden that we do not know what sort of help to ask for but we appreciate everyone.

Heather and I will do our best to keep this "blog" updated so you can share in Carmen's journey towards full recovery.

We love you all,

Team White

5 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about Carmen, this breaks my heart. Please let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do to help during this time <3 My thoughts and prayers are with your family <3

    Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SAID A PRAYER FOR YOU TODAY

    I said a prayer for you today
    And know God must have heard.
    I felt the answer in my heart
    Although He spoke not a word.
    I didn't ask for wealth or fame
    I knew you wouldn't mind.
    I asked for priceless treasure rare
    Of a more lasting kind.
    I prayed that He'd be near you
    At the start of each new day
    To grant you health and blessings fair,
    And friends to share your way.
    I asked for happiness for you
    In all things great and small
    But that you would receive his loving care
    I prayed the most of all.

    We love you soooo much Carmen! Sending you big aloha hugs,
    Auntie Raju, Uncle Ben, and your BFF, Raeva

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are all thinking about you and sending healing energy your way. Please don't hesitate to ask if there is anything we can do. Love, Karen and the boys

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are thinking about you all the time. We are here should you need anything at all, anything! Sending love and prayers. Sonja, Jim, Jackson and Olivia Moffat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather, Chris, Carmen & Trevor... our prayers are with you. We will continue to follow Carmen's progress through your blog but want you to know we wish with all our hearts for a full recovery for Carmen. Love Kimberley, Rylan and Calle Coyne.

    ReplyDelete