Our Sweet Angel

Our Sweet Angel

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Jacquie, Cici and Nani....thank you


Turning 40 is such a wonderful milestone in our lives...

It's the beginning of the best for some, some feel over the hill.  We are all having babies a little older these days.  Most of my best mommy friends are 40 or have turned since having our babies 4 1/2 years ago.  I felt turning 40 last year was the best time of my life.  I like and know who I am more than I ever have.  I love my family and friends more than I ever have.

40's are truly FABULOUS!  

And from my "wiser" friends I know it only gets better from there...

Childhood friends Cici, Jacquie and Nani just celebrated their BIG 40 on Oahu where they grew up together.  Jacquie has been doing healing touch with Carmen right since her diagnosis.  I met Jacquie through Cici who's little girl Abby goes to preschool with Carmen and Trevor.  Cici and Marau, Carmen's teacher organized the fundraiser bracelets for Carmen.  

"Smile and be happy, I love Carmen"

On their birthday invite they wrote;

"Your friendship is the best present; however if you would like to give a gift please consider a card of encouragement or a donation in our calabash for our dear four-year-old friend Carmen (http://carmenleolaniwhite.blogspot.com) who was diagnosed with leukemia in May."

I have never even met Nani, but I know these three women are all beautiful, stronger than steel and their charity and humanity is endless.  I am again so blown away by your kindness toward our family and do not know what we would do without you.

Mahalo Nui Loa
Team White








No comments:

Post a Comment